CMC for PHP
This is CMC for PHP API reference
For getting stated, user documentation is available here: http://cmc.calmarsoft.com/cmcphp/doc
What is CMC for PHP designed for?
CMC for PHP is designed for building websites or web applications, especially in the following situations:
- When a static material exist, and needs to be maintained as is
- When dynamic source code is not available or not usable
- Working with HTML/CSS designers team separate from developer teams
- When performance and optimization is needed, even with wrong design at first
Which are CMC for PHP main benefits?
CMC for PHP designed is based one main principle: the HTML material is the base work. The server process must be as discrete as possible, and must avoid duplicate work. The framework must follow a design easily understood, but powerful.
So the main benefits are:
- Light: High performance with low CPU consumption
- An integrated and transparent two level cache (static and dynamic)
- Standard HTML views, without specific constrains or additions
- Multilingual design, with maximum liberty, and decoupled translation systems
- Natural design: frames with widgets which are loaded by the views
- No code or views organization constraints: easy integration of existing web materials
- Extensible, at widget level mostly
- Transparent Ajax, with first request optimization (initial page loads in one request)
- Possible and easy to implement differed processing, using Ajax technique (useful for long delay server process)
- Independent from the client technology (however, currently only jQuery is supported)
- Object design, with Java then C++ portability in mind
- Freedom to modify the source code, following the GPL v3 rules