From CMC for PHP
Revision as of 22:08, 5 August 2014 by Benoit Anquetin (Created page with "The following enhancements are planned, listed by current priority. * more tutorials and examples * build more advanced widgets like multilayer composite * add real business...")
The following enhancements are planned, listed by current priority.
- more tutorials and examples
- build more advanced widgets like multilayer composite
- add real business layer capability
- implement server-side control rules
- add possible storage of some materials in a database
- add log functions with live log level change
- better error handling functions
- design a decoupled testing environment
- make tools to debug cache and/or session content
- add regular expression view cache invalidate function
- add possible push, pull, push/pull options in widget handling
- internal redirection capability
- improve REST usability: fallback solution, easier interface...
- protection of snippet (avoid that a snippet can be loaded alone)
- separate styles for banner and timings
- solution for automatic (dynamic?) sitemap
- add encryption in sensitive data?
- automatic compatibility detect?
- performance measurement for database and business logic
- refactor the html/xml to improve decoupling
- refactor for being less jQuery dependent, and let choice between alternatives like dojo