We are proud to present the first version of CMC for PHP framework!
Current version can achieve some good work, however it is still a young software, so many features are waiting for implementation.
Advanced examples and documentation will be progressively available.
Don't hesitate contacting us and tell us what is most important for you, or for any kind of remarks, questions, ...
Sources are available under the GPL license.
The main goal of this first release is validating some of the original techniques which are involved.
Especially performing the view as a hierarchical document rather than inserting PHP snippet or using a special view language, is rarely visible in PHP frameworks.
So far I can tell that the result is very positive: it is clearly a good performance solution, with good presentation vs code decoupling.
Now we need to know how people feel, like or dislike our work. Based on those feedbacks the framework will be improved on its PHP form, and other form may come up, in C++ or Java.
Here are the main features of this framework:
- Light: High performance with low CPU consumption
- An integrated and transparent two level cache (static and dynamic)
Standard HTML views, without specific constrains or additions
- Multilingual design, with maximum liberty, and decoupled translation systems
Natural design: frames with widgets which are loaded by the views
- No code or views organization constraints: easy integration of existing web materials
- Extensible, at widget level mostly
Transparent Ajax, with first request optimization (initial page loads in one request)
- Possible and easy to implement differed processing, using Ajax technique (useful for long delay server process)
- Independent from the client technology (however, currently only jQuery is supported)
- Object design, with Java then C++ portability in mind
- Freedom to modify the source code, following the GPL v3 rules
- ... and much more... contact us for more information ...